March 14 - 18/2017
Historic Downtown Charleston, South Carolina
Showcasing emerging designer and model talent across the East Coast, Lexus Charleston Fashion Week® has fast become one of the premier fashion weeks in North America since its founding in 2007. Held under the tents in Marion Square in Charleston, SC, this five-night celebration features more than 35 runway shows, the Emerging Designer Competition: East, and the Rock the Runway Model Competition™. Accredited with launching the careers of numerous up-and-coming fashion designers and models, this true multimedia event presents high-end runway shows, interactive entertainment, chic after-parties, and press events. Charitable partners for CFW 2016 were Lowcountry AIDS Serivces and MUSC Children's Hospital.
Charleston Fashion Week® Mission & Goals:
• To produce a world class five-night fashion event
• Showcase emerging designer and model talent from across the East Coast, serving as a “pathway to New York”
• Increase brand awareness and media impressions for all participants
• Increase economic development for the region’s fashion, design, and retail communities
- Retailer or Service Provider
Please login to view all listing details!