Happy new year everyone! This year, many of you may be striving for healthier eating, more frequent exercise, less frequent bingeing, or other productive goals. And that's great! But if your goal is to be more extra in 2020, then we've got some good news for you. Here is a list of the top 10 most decadent things YOU can do in Charleston this year, brought to you by Bulldog Tours:
- Purchase the Sword Gates House – $15.9 million.
- Spend a night at Hotel Bennett’s Presidential Suite – $2,378/night.
- Charter a 92’, 1930’s Luxury Yacht, The Innisfail – $1,450/hr.
- Rent out the entire Gibbes Museum of Art and Garden for a private event – $8,000.
- Purchase a Platinum Rolex, from M.P. Demetre Jewelers on King Street – $75,000.
- Head over to Hall’s Chophouse for a bottle of Screaming Eagle Cabernet – $3,800.
- Donate to the International African American Museum – $5 million.
- Book Charleston-native and famed recording artist Darius Rucker to sing at your house – $275,000.
- Walk over to George C Birlant & Company Antiques and bring home a tall clock from 1810, signed “Chippendale & Haig” – $190,000
- Have a one of a kind “Behind The Scenes” tour of the city with resident raconteur John LaVerne – $5,000/person.
We wish you luck with all your resolutions in the coming year! And if you find that you're unable to swing one of the above, you can still get a great tour of the city with Bulldog Tours. Check out their history, ghost, and culinary tours at bulldogtours.com.
See original article here: https://www.bulldogtours.com/bulldog-experience/top-10-free-things-to-do-in-charleston