Saves time, money and provides stress-free travel planning
Charleston has so many amazing attractions and things to do that it can be difficult to choose the best tour companies and attractions. As we all know, touring can be expensive and making all of these decisions can be stressful...which is why we recommend getting a TourPass. They offer passes in both Charleston, SC and Savannah, GA which include only the top-ranked attractions which are vetted by them that consistently provides positive experiences for guests. In addition to saving time and stress, you can also save a considerable amount of money over paying the retail ticket prices and they have saving examples on their website to back this up.
Here's How it Works
- Visit their website https://tourpass.com and choose either Charleston or Savannah.
- Next, you'll see what attractions are included, what they cost and why you should visit them.
- If you'd like to proceed with a pass, figure out how many days you'd like to tour for and check-out.
- Instantly after check-out, TourPass sends you a text and email with your Mobile Pass link.
- Open your Mobile Pass on your phone, choose an activation date and begin making reservations for when you'll be visiting now.
Attractions Included on the Pass
Full Admission is Included for all
- Fort Sumter
- Harbor Tours
- Bus Tours
- Carriage Tours
- Walking History & Ghost Tours
- History and Art Museums
- Historic House Museum Tours
- Brewery and Winery Tasting
- and much more. Visit https://tourpass.com/
charleston to see the full list.